– Try to lead, and avoid being bossy. The difference between a boss and a leader is, the former only has himself in mind, while the latter puts the interest of his people before his. This way, a boss demands respect, whereas a leader earns it. Josh states that only leaders succeed in life.
– The leader looks at a situation from both sides of the coin, then strives to achieve a win-win situation. Being selfless, the leader would want to win and at the same time, want the society and employees to also win. He urges leaders never to go for a win-loss situation.
– The CEO of Flocku.com explains that, the reason one has one mouth and two ears is so that they could talk less and listen more. It is a virtue of a great leader to listen. He admits that few words bear much power.
– As much as one needs to focus on their business, a manager should find time for other things, such as family. He encourages leaders to balance their lives. Focusing too much on one thing will kill the chances of the other being great. Progress has to reflect in all areas of life. Make even the tiniest of efforts to improve not only our work life, but also your relationships, health, and personal growth.
– It is passion that drives people to success. Waking up in the morning to do something you aren’t passionate about can be difficult.
About Josh Verne
The CEO of Flocku.com is undoubtedly a successful figure in business. Josh Verne boasts an enviable career. He sharpened his management skills when he served as co-president at Home Line Furniture. Later, he went ahead to form workpays.me. The online platform acts as a marketplace, which allows one to make purchases, deducting them from their payroll. He founded the company together with Jon Dorfman, his childhood best friend.
Mr. Josh Verne later sold workpays.me for a fortune. He then went ahead to form Flocku.com, a company which he currently heads. The company is based in Pennsylvania. It works to enable college students to exchange content through peer-to-peer connections. The company was formed this year and has skyrocketed in terms of growth and the profits it is making.
Read more about Josh Verne: